Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commit window not showing changed files

Quailcreek May 2, 2023

I had an ugly glitch when I was committing one of my Xcode projects to BitBucket. I thought it was just a wifi connection issue but there's something else going on. I've tried to commit several other projects and they are all exhibiting the same problem. I have attached a screen-shot of the window that opens when doing a commit. There are files that have been changed but they do not show in the commit window. I deleted and reinstalled Xcode but noting changed. I don't see any Xcode settings that were changed. Has anybody experienced this?

BitBucket Problem.png

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Quailcreek,

This could be a bug or a configuration issue. I don't think that the wifi connection could be the issue here, because committing files is an operation done locally on your clone of the repo, it doesn't require a connection to the remote repo.

You can double-check if there are indeed files to stage and commit by navigating to the repo directory from a terminal and running git status. If this shows that there are changes, I would suggest reaching out to the Xcode forum about the behavior you see with Xcode:

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events