Code search not searching all repositories

I did some testing today with the new code search, but when I search for a keyword I 100% know is in 1 of my projects it doesn't return it.

Is there a way to see what has been indexed?

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Roger,

We've got a knowledge base article that describes how to reset the indexing, which sounds like what you may need to do here:

Bitbucket Code Search is unable to find results from some or all repositories

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the link, but how would this work for the cloud based version?

0 votes

Hi Roger,

There's no single place currently to check which of your accounts, if you have multiple, are indexed. When viewing the search results page for an account not yet indexed there would be a message stating the account is not indexed, with a button to opt-in for indexing. The account switcher to the left of the search input field can be switched to check other accounts to which you have access.
If your accounts are indexed i.e. no message to opt-in, and your search still yields no results for something you're 100% is in the codebase then we'll need a little more detail to help further.

Kind regards,
Martin

Bitbucket Cloud
Product Manager

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

684 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot