Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Review with Bitbucket

Amit P October 30, 2017

Hi,

Me and my team have been using Crucible + Fisheye for code review with Perforce as our VCS.

We have streamlined out peer review process quite a bit where have a report being generated automatically on our Teamcity server which gives nice graphical views of the over all code review status with Pending Reviewers, Authors with unreviewed changes graphs.

Now we are shifting to git/bitbucket where I am assuming code review is integrated in development process via PULL request, i would like to understand re there any plugins, reports available with bitbucket which can give me some insights in my code review ?

I know a plug in  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ch.mibex.stash.cra/server/overview

But I am looking for more suggestions if you have any..

Thanks in Advance

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2017

Hi Amit! That will depend whether you're using Server or Cloud :) You can read more about the code-review features provided in Cloud at New features.

For Bitbucket Server there are also some plugins in the Marketplace, like Code review assistant and Discuss that code, for example.

Let us know which platform are you using so other users can share their suggestions with you!

Regards,

Ana

Amit P November 4, 2017

Thanks Ana.. We are using Bitbucker Server. Do let me know if there are any more plugins/suggestions

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events