Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Channel and hook overrides: using patterns

Edited

Hello,

I am trying to setup slacknotification to all pull request. Since we have different teams working in the same repo, i want to to distinquise the pullrequests per team to different slack channels, based on patterns used in the feature branches

eg all PR in feature/teamA/*  needs to go to slackchannel TeamA and feature/teamB*  needs to go to slackchannel TeamB

according to the description next to the field channel name in the channel and hook override it states:

You can add a comma separated list of pairs (pattern, channel). In this case the format must be: PATTERN->CHANNELNAME,ANOTHERPATTERN->ANOTHERCHANNELNAME. Pattern will match against the current ref name ignoring the "refs/heads" part. Example: if you want to match refs/heads/bugfix/mybug42.

But when using feature/teamA/* -> #TeamA, feature/teamB/*-> #TeamB it will not work (just using #teamA is working however, so the hook is ok, but this results in PR from teamB in channel #teamA as well)
What am i doing wrong?

3 answers

The same problem! Atlassian support help me please!

We are having the exact some issue. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,223 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you