Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant add bitbucket cloud repo to bamboo linked repos.

jiggi21 July 19, 2020

Hi there.  

I have tried all sorts of ways to add my bitbucket cloud repo to my bamboo and nothing works. Like simple stuff doesn't work. Cant add as bitbucket cloud, can't add as a git. It always says there is a problem with either the username or something else. I have spent hours tried to resolve this. I am running bamboo 7.0.4 on ubuntu. I have tried the manual git route with ssh: We couldn't connect to the repository. The details you provided were invalid. With username and password, another issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Reshma Begum _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2020

Hi @jiggi21 ,

Using Bobswift's Bamboo Command Line Interface, you can add a bitbucket cloud repository as a linked repository as a GIT using shared credentials to your Bamboo instance. Please use the action command as given below.

--action addRepository --repository "Bitbucket Cloud linked repo" --repositoryKey GIT --field "repository.git.repositoryUrl=https://bitbucket.org/Reshmabegum/test" --fields repository.git.sshCredentialsSource:SHARED_CREDENTIALS,repository.git.authenticationType:PASSWORD,repository.git.branch:master --credentials "cloud"

Please refer to the page Examples for AddRepository Action for more information.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope it helps!

Thanks,

Reshma

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events