Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update my bitbucket repository

josecarlosbcn October 22, 2021

Hi!!!

Right now, I'm not able to upload a new version of my code to BitBucket git push origin master. I make a "push" but when it's asked to me the password dispite of I inform correctly I've got an error of authentication: remote: Invalid username or password

I don't know what happend because I'm doing the same thing than other times and other times I could access to Bitbucket but right now it's imposible to me.

Am I doing somethin wron? Is there any technical problem to login in the platform?

Best regards,

José Carlos

2 answers

0 votes
josecarlosbcn October 27, 2021

Hi, @Caroline R !!!

Finally, I could access to my account. I changed my password and I could entry to my account.

I was trying to access to my account through the console of Linux.

Now, everything works fine!!!

Thanks!!

Best regards,

José Carlos

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2021

Hi, @josecarlosbcn! Welcome to the community! 

Could you please confirm if you are using your UI password while pushing the code to your repository or an app password?

If you are not using an app password, could you please create a new app password as per the following document and try to push the code again?

Please let me know how it goes and feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this case. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events