Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see My Projects and resps in side bitbuket :(

abdullahmasood March 23, 2023

Cannot see My Projects and resps in side bitbuket :(. I have lot of  projects there.

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2023

Check here: https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/; perhaps you are not in the right workspace.

abdullahmasood March 23, 2023

there i can see my  workspaces but  when creating   new repo then nothing is showing  and even when i navigate to repositions nothing is showing  but push. pull all is working. may be bitbuket bug 

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2023

Hello @abdullahmasood ,

Could you share a screenshot of the page you are seeing? Are you looking for a particular repository and not able to find it ?

As @Riley Venable mentioned, please make sure you are in the correct workspace by clicking on your personal avatar in the top right corner, selecting All Workspaces, and then clicking on the desired workspace.

This will change the view to that particular workspace, and you can then click on Repositories option in the top bar to list all the repos within that workspace.

Thank you, @abdullahmasood !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events