Cannot leave workspace

foxhound87 April 28, 2023

Hello, I have e problem leaving a workspace,

If I click "leave" from https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces

it redirect me to the page but the workspace is still present.

if I go to https://bitbucket.org/*****/workspace/repositories

it shows the workspace ***** and not my workspace *****.

Thank you for your support.

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2023

G'day Claudio!

I have censored out identifiable information related to your workspace on this community ticket as this is a public forum.

It appears that the workspace you have attempted to leave became "stale" in the backend and therefore did not remove your account properly from its access list. I've just performed a "refresh" using our admin tooling and can see that you are no longer a member of that workspace as you had intended.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Jerre1990 June 1, 2023

Hi Ben,

I have the same problem: I'm a member of a workspace of an old colleague and the "Leave workspace" button does not seem to work (I have tried this several times on different occasions). Can you help me get rid of this stale workspace in my overview window?

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2023

Hi @Jerre1990 

Done! I've ran this operation against your workspace and it has removed an inactive workspace from your access.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Like Jerre1990 likes this
freecorvette June 7, 2023

Hi Ben,

I'm having the same problem. I cannot leave workspace I******** and for some reason it's the default one, so I need to switch it every time I access the site. Please run the magic refresh thing on my account as well.

I'm using the f******** workspace.

Thanks!
Radu

Ben
Atlassian Team
June 7, 2023

@freecorvette All done :D 

Like freecorvette likes this
El_Happy June 8, 2023

Hi Ben,

I have the same problem, cannot leave workspace "bt*****me" and it's really annoying to see it by default.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Saul

Ben
Atlassian Team
June 8, 2023

@El_Happy All taken care of! :)

Like El_Happy likes this
ioson August 10, 2023

Hi Ben,
i have the same problem. Could you remove me from the stale accout/workspace "dh****ou". 

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Like Ben likes this
Ben
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2023

@ioson Done :) 

Like ioson likes this
getquranic August 22, 2023

Hi ben,  I have the same issue, can you help me with that too. the workspace is tr**********en

Ben
Atlassian Team
August 22, 2023

@getquranic All done buddy :) 

Nicolas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 26, 2024

Hi! I have the same problem, can you help me? I can’t leave a shared workspace which I’m not the administrator.

Ben
Atlassian Team
January 28, 2024

@Nico I cannot find a workspace associated with the email address that you have used to post this reply. Please log in with an email address that is associated with your workspace and reply, I can look up your email based on your logged in account (please do not share any email here as this is a public forum).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events