Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create new issues.

Vizit0r April 8, 2023

Try to create new issue in repo https://bitbucket.org/egrange/dwscript/issues but cannot, received message

We can't let you see this page

As you can see in list of issues, last of them - i'm create few issues without any problems before, the last was in Feb'23.

I found few question with same problem, like https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-can-t-create-any-issues/qaq-p/2305123 f.e., as per last messages by author - this problem solved only temporary, than coming again and again.

Any suggection or advices?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023

Hi @Vizit0r,

I reached out to our engineering team and they have fixed this. Could you please check if you can create a new issue in this issue tracker now?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Vizit0r April 11, 2023

Thanks, now it work correctly! The bug is fixed.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2023

@Vizit0r good to know that your problem was solved!

Like Vizit0r likes this
Vizit0r April 11, 2023

thank you for you help!

0 votes
Scott Wiltshire April 12, 2023

No this bug is not fixed. It is still affecting our public issue tracker.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

@Scott Wiltshire this has been fixed only for @Vizit0r and not for you. It would be great if you could create a new post about your problem and fill in all the necessary info. Thanx.

Scott Wiltshire April 12, 2023

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ this I understand. But this is clearly a general bug which has been introduced recently as part of the "upgrade" of Bitbucket permissions https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-articles/Taking-Bitbucket-permission-management-to-the-next-level/ba-p/2264892

However, a piecemeal approach by point-fixing individual repositories for what is clearly a general bug hardly seems like good practice!

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2023

I agree with you. Did you raise a request to Atlassian about this? From the search I did on jira.atlassian, can't really find anything related. If you and the other who are facing this problem don't raise a request (and then vote/watch), I don't think that atlassian is going to put effort in solving this. So instead, if it affects a few people, it might solve it individually.

0 votes
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2023

Hi @Vizit0r and welcome to the community,

I'll escalate internally your issue, and a member of the Atlassian team will contact you.

Vizit0r April 9, 2023

thanks, awaiting for them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events