cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add users even though I'm under 5 total

Kaila Beattie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 25, 2024

Hi,

I only have one user in each of my two repositories but am getting an over the 5 limit error when I add some new.

How do I fix this?

[REDACTED]

Thanks for your help,

Kaila

1 answer

1 vote
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2024

Hi @Kaila Beattie 

I can see that 5 users are present against your workspace, the user limit is a total of all of the users who are present on your workspace and are not calculated on a per-repository basis.

Please follow the instructions on this article to view a list of the users on your workspace, and remove any that are not needed:

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Kaila Beattie
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 6, 2024

Thanks Ben.  I don't have access to this page and we cannot fingure out who does.  Is there way to tell who the admin is on this account?

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2024

Hi @Kaila Beattie 

There are now 3 members in your workspace, so you should not exceed this limit by inviting 2 more users. I can't reveal the name of the admin on this community post as it is a public forum - but they're a developer.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events