Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Delete Comment

echui November 11, 2022

I used to be able to delete comments in any issues inside my repositories. Starting about two weeks ago, I got this error whenever I tried to delete a comment:

This page isn’t working

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 400
Since it has been two weeks and still happening, this is not a bitbucket server glitch only.
Could the Bitbucket team please help fix the issue? Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2022

G'day!

Welcome to the Bitbucket Cloud Community! :)

I have checked your workspace and can see that you are the workspace owner, meaning you should have admin privileges.

I have tested on my own repository (where I am the admin) and was able to delete comments on my issues without a problem, so was unable to reproduce this on my end.

May I ask which browser you are using? Can you try to delete the comment in a different browser with addons disabled and let me know if there is any difference? If using Chrome please try this in Incognito mode. 

Also, if the error shows "Something went wrong" it should give you an error code, if you have this please reply with this code in the thread.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

echui January 25, 2023

Hi Ben,

I have been using Chrome. As of today, I still cannot delete my comments.

echui January 25, 2023

Tried in Incognito mode and still the same error message

This page isn’t working

HTTP ERROR 400
echui January 25, 2023

I also tried on Safari on Mac and it gave the same error as in Chrome. That led me to think it's an issue with the bitbucket website.

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2023

Hey again,

To troubleshoot this issue further - we would need you to share some further details. I have raised a support ticket on your behalf so we may discuss this further, as these details should not be shared on a public forum.

Please check your email for the link to the support portal for that ticket.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Campbell Brown February 1, 2023

I am having the same issue.

This page isn’t working

HTTP ERROR 400

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events