Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help me in getting a SQL Query to get the all the commit with time by user?

I look for the table, where i could find all the commits in pull request with the authot of commits and date. 

1 answer

0 votes
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023

Hello!

Commits are not stored in the database.

Git is a file based system. When you have a repository on your local PC all information about branches and commits are stored in the .git directory.
The same goes for Bitbucket. Bitbucket stores all you repositories in the server storage.

Luckily Bitbucket has a REST API that can be used for getting PR information. Take a look at this one, it might be what you need. Get pull request commits. It returns a list of commits with the authors.

IF I understood you correctly, then it is impossible to get data about the commit and its author using sql query?

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023

Indeed. Because commits are not in the SQL database.

Hmm, commits are on the database. Using PR_ID i could find all the commits in the pull request in the table BB_PR_COMMIT...and the challenge of author the commits, in the case the author of pull request and commits differ..:(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events