Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you be notified on issue updates in Bitbucket?

jez9999 April 25, 2013

I have added e-mail addresses to my repositories Notifications section, and they are e-mailed when a new issue is added to the tracker, however they don't seem to be e-mailed when issues are updated. Is there a way to get an e-mail on issue updates too?

2 answers

0 votes
m
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

To receive notifications when an issue is updated, you have to be associated with the issue. For example, the reporter or the responsisble user both automatically receive updates. You can also watch the issue or follow the repository -- either should get you the updates notifications.

0 votes
AmberF
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

If you've added email addresses to a particular repository's issue tracker notification settings, then they should be receiveing emails anytime an issue has been both created and updated. If you've followed the instructions listed here - Setting Email Notification Preferences for an Issue Tracker - and your developers still aren't receiving update notifications, then I suggest sending an email to support@bitbucket.org so a Bitbucket support engineer can help you troubleshoot.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events