cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upgrade my bitbucket Account from Free to Standard

David Ayodele
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2024

Hi,

We want to upgrade our bitbucket plan from (Free) to (Standard). An error occured. We don't understand the reason. Please can you help us.

Error Message
Title: Unable to change plan
Body: There was an issue changing your plan.

Our subscription expired and we were stepped down to free. Now we are trying to renew the plan and we can't. 

We recently canceled our products on Jira (Confluence, Jira Software and Jira Service Management). We don't know if this could be the cause. 

Thanks.

1 answer

1 vote
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2024

G'day, @David Ayodele 

Welcome to the community!

It appears that your card has insufficient funds, which caused the automated payment to fail. This is likely why any charges on this card are not going through.

However, I can see that your workspace is now on the Standard plan, so it seems this issue has been resolved. If that's the case, please remember to update your billing contact information at my.atlassian.com. This will ensure you receive email notifications if there are any issues with your billing.

Regards,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events