Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't receive email Invite to repository

silchenko June 24, 2021

Hi.

My team manager inviting me to repository.

But I couldn't get invitation email never.

I've also checked spam mail box as well.

But no mails get arrived from bitbucket.org

Please help me to solve this problem.

The mail is the one that my atlassian account is registered to.

Thank you.

Serhii.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2021

Hi Serhii and welcome to the community.

Is the email where the invitation was sent the same as the email of your community account, that you used to create this question?

I checked this email in our system and I don't see it listed in any of the email suppression lists.

Checking our email logs for the last 7 days, I can see that one mail from Atlassian was sent to your email address yesterday, which shows as delivered. However, the details show that this is a sign-up/verification email, and not a Bitbucket invitation.

Could you please ask your team manager to resend the invitation and let you know the date+time they resent it?

Then please let me know the date and time plus timezone (OR you can convert it to UTC if you don't want to post the timezone here for privacy reasons: https://savvytime.com/converter/utc) when the invitation was resent.

I can then check our logs again for any events regarding this new invitation.

Kind regards,
Theodora

silchenko June 25, 2021

Thank you, Theodora

The invitation was resent on 6/25 at 15:23:26 UTC

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2021

Hi Serhii,

Thank you for the info.

I still cannot see any Bitbucket invitations sent to your email address, but I believe I may have found the culprit.

I found in our system the Bitbucket Cloud workspace owned by your company and I can see the invitations sent for this workspace.

Your email is listed there, however, it is misspelled. Specifically, an 'e' is missing from the domain name of the email in the invitation, which I believe is the reason why you are not receiving it.

Could you please ask your team manager to remove this specific invitation with the misspelled email and send a new one to the correct email address?

Kind regards,
Theodora

silchenko June 28, 2021

Thank you, Theodora

The issue is solved now. Great job!

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
June 28, 2021

You are very welcome Serhii, good to hear that the issue is resolved.

I'm glad to have helped, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events