Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to bitbucket

Viewing page 2 of 2

30 answers

0 votes
Alastair Wilkes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2017

Hi y'all,

If any of you are still experiencing this issue, we would appreciate it very much if you could open a support ticket (either at support.atlassian.com or by emailing support@bitbucket.org) This is proving to be a hard one to pin down without account-specific details, so including steps to reproduce the issue (or a screencast, even better!) would be awesome.

Thanks,

Alastair

Bitbucket Cloud PM

Lee Alderdice April 20, 2018

Hi Alistair,

I am having this problem having signed up to a wider collection of atlassian products I went through a password reset process.  This morning I could push and pull from BitBucket.  Having been through this process numerous times the password reset function that is being handled by what appears to Atlassian credentials for BitBucket is not cascading down.  No matter how many times I have tried I can no longer push and pull from BitBucket.

This is very frustrating having set up Jira, Confluence and Bamboo to go all in.

Thanks,

Lee

Lee Alderdice April 23, 2018

Fixed.  Thanks to a colleague who prompted me to fetch to force the overwrite of credentials on my machine.  I had removed the web and windows credentials through the Control Panel but it wasn't enough apparently (Win 10).

Went through the whole Saga of id.atlassian.com and reset BitBucket password via the recover link email.  Filled that form in, redirected to Atlassian again.  Filled that form in.  Then logged out of Atlassian, NOT BITBUCKET, to request a recovery link.

Filled in the Atlassian forms again.  Went to a local folder, any local folder and did a fetch all.  Entered the new password, changed out username for email address.  Bingo!  It worked.

All pretty simple really, a perfect example of integrated authentication between applications. 

Like bernard_lau likes this
0 votes
Quazil February 4, 2017

I fixed this issue by switching to FogBguz & Kiln.

0 votes
c9solutions1 January 11, 2017

Same Issue here

0 votes
Deleted user January 11, 2017

I have the same problem and can no longer pull/commit to repos with https

0 votes
pablofernandez November 17, 2016

Same issue here. What's going on?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders