cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my bitbucket account

Thundr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2022

Hi,

I have problems with log in to my bitbucket account, i have seen the normal resolution for the problem with this message:

----------

We couldn’t log you in
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.

----------

This is not a problem related with my browser (i delete cache and cookies, and i am able to login to atlassian my account), it is related with my old bitbucket account. I think it is more similar to this case: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Stuck-in-quot-We-couldn-t-log-you-in-quot/qaq-p/1660635

Can you help me with this case?

Thanks and Greetings,

Carlos

5 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2022

Hi, Carlos! Welcome to the community! 

I confirmed that your Bitbucket account was indeed set as inactive, so I reactivated it. Could you please try to access it now and let me know how it goes?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Thundr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2022

Hi Caroline,

I can access now, thank you!

Best regards,

Carlos

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2022

Hi, Carlos!

Thanks for your confirmation, I'm glad to know you can access your account now. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Jered Floyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 22, 2022

Hi Caroline,

I have the same problem! Could you help me too?  What's super-weird is, in addition to the above, if I go directly to bitbucket.org I first get HTTP Basic Auth popups that I can't resolve:

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 5.27.03 PM.png

Thanks,

--Jered

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
May 30, 2022

Hi @Jered Floyd,

Please allow me to step in as Caroline is out of office at the moment.

Your Bitbucket Cloud account was set to inactive as well, so I went ahead and reactivated it. Please feel free to let me know if you are able to access it now.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Jered Floyd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 31, 2022

Thanks, Theodora! Everything seems to be working fine now.

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
June 1, 2022

Thank you for the confirmation and you are very welcome!

Kind regards,
Theodora

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
April 11, 2023

Hi everyone,

If you came across this question because you are facing the same error, we want to ensure you get help. We ask that you please create a new question through https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/bitbucket-questions

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Nikolai Rønningen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 9, 2023

Hi, this seems to have happened to me too, can you reactivate my account please? thanks :) 

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
April 11, 2023

Hi @Nikolai Rønningen,

Your Bitbucket Cloud account was inactive as well, so I went ahead and reactivated it. You should be able to log in now!

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Guna March 2, 2023

Hi. I think I also got the same issue.

image.png

Would be way helpful if this is handled soon.

Guna March 2, 2023

Made a new post as per recommendation of Atlassian Team

0 votes
Peter Klijn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 28, 2022

Same problem for me; Tried several browsers but cant login to Bitbucket. Assuming mine is set to inactive, too. Could I get some help with it?

Cheers, Peter

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
August 29, 2022

Hi Peter,

Of course, your Bitbucket Cloud account was set to inactive as well.

I went ahead and reactivated it, could you please try to log in now and let me know if it works?

Kind regards,
Theodora

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events