Can't delete an empty project

Jair Humberto da Silva Filho December 2, 2021

I had a repository on a project, then I went to settings and removed myself from that repository.

Now I have an empty project that I can't delete.

How to solve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2021

Hi @Jair Humberto da Silva Filho and welcome to the community.

I see your question has the tag unknown-hosting-type, could you please confirm if it concerns Bitbucket Cloud (https://bitbucket.org/) or Bitbucket Server (self-hosted instance)?

I can see that there is a Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account.
The workspace associated with this account owns two Mercurial repos.
We sunset Mercurial support last year, but the repos still exist in an unavailable state.

If this is the account/workspace you have an issue with, I believe that the reason you cannot delete this project is that it still owns these Mercurial repos.

What we can do to solve this:

• If you would like a backup of these Mercurial repos before we delete them, please feel free to let me know and I can create a support ticket for you. We can provide you with a copy of these repos first via the support ticket, and then we can delete them.
  • If you don't want a backup of these repos, please feel free to let me know and I can go ahead and delete them.

You should then be able to delete the project that owns now these repos.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events