Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create private repo with my personal account.

Reginaldo Junior September 30, 2015

An erro occurs: "6 users have group access to the juniorjp account and will be given access to this repository by default. Currently this account only allows for 5 users on a private repository."

How can 6 people have access to my personal account? I have team accounts but juniorjp is my individual account.

Thanks for the help.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
evzijst
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2015

My guess is that you are seeing this while forking someone else's repo?

If so, forking by default preserves the user and group permissions so that the upstream developers can see your fork. My guess is that the upstream repo you're forking has 6 users on it and so forking it would push your personal account over the limit.

What you need to do during forking is uncheck "Inherit repo permissions":

lkjlk.png

Reginaldo Junior October 3, 2015

Itś not a fork it's a completely new repository. Maybe it is a bug?

evzijst
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2015

Go to Manage Account -> Plan Details and verify how many users you currently have on your plan. Your plan might already be over the limit. If you want, go ahead and take this over to support, as this site is not really the appropriate platform for this. You can email details and screenshots to support@bitbucket.org

Like Mohammed Bin Mahmood likes this
Reginaldo Junior October 5, 2015

I had 6 users on my current plan, that was the problem, thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events