Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create a repository (says already exist but it's not listed)

Elias Vicente May 8, 2018

Hi, 2 weeks ago I needed to create a new repository, the site aparently wasn't workin well, and the creation failed. I tried afterwards and and the error message changed to 'You already have a repository with this name.' The repository it's not listed and it´s not accesible through url. I created an issue, but 2 weeks later it's still unanswered.

I understand that we are using the free service, but this problem was caused by the outages of the service from 2 weeks ago... an answer would be, at least, a cordial gesture.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2018

Hi Elias! Welcome to the Atlassian Community :)

What's the name of the repository you're trying to create? I tried to find a corrupt repository in your account but at first glance I couldn't see any (I'm assuming you're creating it in the Bitbucket Cloud account associated to this user). Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you get when you try to create? If you don't want to post this info publicly let me know and we'll create a support ticket for you.

Kind regards!

Ana

Elias Vicente May 9, 2018

Hi Ana, thank you for answering. The repository I tried to create was in a project not owned by me. I attch the screenshot with the error.bitbucket-error.jpg

Thanks again for answering

Elías

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events