cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to GIT repository

Oz Ben-Eliezer March 4, 2012

Hello,

I started evaluating Crucible today.

I am trying to connect to my GIT repository using SSH, after uploading my private key into Crucible, and I get the following error:

"

Error

Unable to clone remote repository: <user>@<domain>:<git> - ['"null"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,, operable program or batch file., fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly] - Cloning into bare repository clone...

"

The actual command that I see in "recent activity" is:

"

git clone --bare -v <user>@<domain>:<git> clone

"

and when I run it manually in Git Bash it works and clones the remote repository.

Any idea?

Thanks...

1 answer

1 vote
LeonardoL
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2012

Hi,

The article below contains a workaround that could be what you're looking for. Please take a look:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHKB/Error+Connecting+to+a+Git+Repository+on+Windows++-+null+is+not+recognized+as+an+internal+or+external+command

Cheers,

Leonardo.

IshanL
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

Thanks, This link helped me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events