Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me in understanding that how to run the katalon tests with bitbucket?

deepanshu September 29, 2022

I use Katalon studio for codeless automation. I have the project in my local and it works perfectly fine in local. Now I would like to push my folder to Bitbucket and then run the test via bitbucket.

Can someone guide me with the flow/steps?

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 30, 2022

Hi @deepanshu and welcome to the community!

Do you want to run your tests in Bitbucket Pipelines?

Bitbucket Pipelines builds run in Docker containers. If you can run your tests in a Docker container, then you should be able to run these builds in Pipelines by adding the commands in the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file.

I can see that there is a public Docker image in Dockerhub that contains Google Chrome, Edge Chromium, Mozilla Firefox, Xvfb, and Katalon Studio:

You could use that image as a build container in Pipelines. The Dockerhub page of that image includes some links with further info and examples on how to use it.

You can also find more info on how to configure Bitbucket Pipelines builds in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml file here:

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events