Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Pipelines be Enable with multiple team structure?

stokuda November 30, 2016

We use Bitbucket Cloud with the following configuration and I am its Administrator.

Example)
   A Team - A Project - A Repository
   B Team - B Project - B Repository

I tried using Pipeline with A repository and B repository,
Enable Pipelines of repository settings -> Pipelines -> settings
Saving failed with Enable Status.

I also opened the URL "https://bitbucket.org/[ATeam]/[ARepository]/addon/pipelines/home#!/getting-started"
"You need to be an administrator of this repository to set up Pipelines." Was outputted and it was impossible to press the button of Enabel Pipelines.

Does Pipelines not support the above configuration?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SebC
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2016

Pipelines absolutely supports your use-case. Pipelines can be enabled, and run within a single repository. 

the error message youre you're receiving is because your user account you're using is not an administrator of the repository. Because Pipelines allows access to account resources (like keys and variables), we have to make sure you have an appropriately high level of access. 

Check you have repo admin permissions; and if you have any issues, please reach out via support.atlassian.com. 

Cheers,

Seb

0 votes
stokuda December 1, 2016

I understood the cause.
There was a problem with the browser.
When I accessed with Firefox instead of IE, Pipelines became Enable without problems.

Thank you very much.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events