Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use pipelines to generate doxygen documents from my source?

Wayne_Johnson December 7, 2022

I have a repo with "C" source, most with doxygen style tags.  I would like to use pipelines to generate that code when changes are made.  Is there a way to do this?

I tried a C++ pipeline, but it does not have a doxygen command in it's image?  Is there another image that does?  How can I get specs on the various pipeline images?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2022

Hi @Wayne_Johnson,

Thank you for reaching out to the community.

Indeed, you can use Pipelines to trigger a Pipelines build when there's someone pushed to your repository.
This is by using the default trigger.
I'm not really 100% familiar with doxygen Docker image, however, you can check Docker hub for any existing images that you can use.

Here's what I've found so far:

We also encourage you to create your own Docker image so that you can easily maintain it if needed.

Hope it helps and do let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Mark C

Wayne_Johnson December 8, 2022

Thanks.  I was just using the standard image.  Didn’t realize I could use any hub image.  It’s working now, just need to add the steps to push the html somewhere.

Mark C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2022

Hi @Wayne_Johnson,

Great. Glad to know it is working now.

Do let me know if you have further questions that I can help with and feel free to mark this question as answered as well.

Regards,
Mark C

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events