Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I remove artifacts at the end of pipelines?

Alexei Shumskii June 23, 2021

We would want to remove artifacts when pipelines finish. I didn't find information on how to remove it, unfortunatelly.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2021

Hi @Alexei Shumskii

I'm afraid it is not possible for you to remove artifacts at the end of your Pipelines build at the moment.
Right now, I've gone ahead and created a feature request for it that can be located through this link. - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-21188

You can upvote and watch it for now so that you'll be notified of any updates from our team when the feature becomes available on Bitbucket Cloud.
 Please do note that we don't have an exact ETA for the feature request as all new features will be implemented according to our policy here.

As a workaround, if you have multiple steps, you can choose to disable downloading Artifacts from other steps.
However, please note that by default, all available artifacts will be downloaded at the start of a step.
You can check out this documentation for more information and example: Use artifacts in steps

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Mark C

Alexei Shumskii July 5, 2021

@Mark C thank you for the information.

I know about downloading artifacts in the steps, but it isn't suitable for us. 

Thank you for opening the feature request.

Ian Klek February 28, 2023

Atlasian, have you noticed we have to do a lot of workarounds? Using your pipelines is painful.

Like Federico Bo likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events