CakePHP 2.4 tests failing with PHP Error

Michael Delle October 16, 2017

Last week my builds started to fail, and I can't figure out the problem. I've spent a few days on it.

I have pulled the same docker image I am using in my pipeline and ran all the same commands in the pipeline and it works.

I have listed the contents of the directories and CollectionComponent.php does exist.

Pipeline:

image:
name: gcr.io/project-name/image:latest
username: _json_key
password: '$JSON_KEY'
email: pipelines@bitbucket.com

pipelines:
default:
- step:
caches:
- composer
script:
- composer install
- chmod +x ./scripts/pipeline/* ./application/app/Console/cake
- make database
- make test
services:
- database

definitions:
services:
database:
image: mysql:5.5.43
environment:
MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD: 'root'
MYSQL_DATABASE: 'password'

`compose install`:

composer install

Do not run Composer as root/super user! See https://getcomposer.org/root for details

Loading composer repositories with package information

Installing dependencies (including require-dev) from lock file

Package operations: 70 installs, 0 updates, 0 removals

- Installing composer/installers (v1.4.0): Downloading (connecting...)Downloading (0%) Downloading (15%)Downloading (25%)Downloading (40%)Downloading (55%)Downloading (70%)Downloading (75%)Downloading (85%)Downloading (90%)Downloading (100%)

<snip>

paragonie/random_compat suggests installing ext-libsodium (Provides a modern crypto API that can be used to generate random bytes.)

illuminate/support suggests installing illuminate/filesystem (Required to use the composer class (5.2.*).)

illuminate/support suggests installing jeremeamia/superclosure (Required to be able to serialize closures (~2.2).)

illuminate/support suggests installing symfony/polyfill-php56 (Required to use the hash_equals function on PHP 5.5 (~1.0).)

illuminate/support suggests installing symfony/var-dumper (Improves the dd function (2.8.*|3.0.*).)

illuminate/database suggests installing doctrine/dbal (Required to rename columns and drop SQLite columns (~2.4).)

illuminate/database suggests installing illuminate/events (Required to use the observers with Eloquent (5.2.*).)

illuminate/database suggests installing illuminate/filesystem (Required to use the migrations (5.2.*).)

illuminate/database suggests installing illuminate/pagination (Required to paginate the result set (5.2.*).)

illuminate/console suggests installing mtdowling/cron-expression (Required to use scheduling component (~1.0).)

illuminate/queue suggests installing aws/aws-sdk-php (Required to use the SQS queue driver (~3.0).)

predis/predis suggests installing ext-phpiredis (Allows faster serialization and deserialization of the Redis protocol)

sentry/sentry suggests installing immobiliare/sentry-php (Fork that fixes support for PHP 5.2)

sentry/sentry suggests installing monolog/monolog (Automatically capture Monolog events as breadcrumbs)

behat/mink suggests installing behat/mink-zombie-driver (fast and JS-enabled headless driver for any app (requires node.js))

symfony/event-dispatcher suggests installing symfony/http-kernel ()

symfony/dependency-injection suggests installing symfony/expression-language (For using expressions in service container configuration)

symfony/dependency-injection suggests installing symfony/proxy-manager-bridge (Generate service proxies to lazy load them)

symfony/class-loader suggests installing symfony/polyfill-apcu (For using ApcClassLoader on HHVM)

behat/behat suggests installing behat/symfony2-extension (for integration with Symfony2 web framework)

behat/behat suggests installing behat/yii-extension (for integration with Yii web framework)

phpunit/php-code-coverage suggests installing ext-xdebug (>=2.0.5)

phpunit/phpunit suggests installing phpunit/php-invoker (~1.1)

Generating autoload files

make test:

#!/bin/bash -e

# Run Unit Tests
${BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR}/application/app/Console/cake test app AllNonIntegrationTests --stderr --log-junit ${BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR}/junit.xml

Error:

bitbucket_php_error.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Delle October 30, 2017

Looks like it's fixed now. I have to assume it was BitBuckets environment since I had put this project on hold (no code changes, nothing in the last 11 days) and now I just re-ran a build that had previously failed and the error is gone.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events