Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket web interface time outs and errors

Richard McGregor October 17, 2018

Hi there, I wonder if anyone can advise or share their experiences on this topic - I regularly (every day, multiple times a day) get extremely slow responses and time-outs and errors from the Bitbucket web interface.

These timeouts and errors do not coincide with known issues at bitbucket - they occur when everything is apparently running smoothly according to status pages.

I have a few dozen repos, one or two of which have large numbers of commits and branches.

Visiting the commits list of certain large repos does seem to be more prone to errors and time-outs than smaller repos.

But recently, just visiting my list of repos gives frequent errors.

I don't particularly want to lose history but could squash some history if really needed to make this work.  But I don't want to do that until I'm confident it'll help, and that the number of commits, or the number of branches is indeed the problem.

Does anyone else have experience of resolving this type of problem?

Or does anyone have reasonably 'large' repos (e.g. thousands of commits, hundreds of branches) which they successfully navigate regularly though the bitbucket web interface?

Any thoughts or advice appreciated - thanks!

Richard

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi GH October 17, 2018

we have apache web server front ending in our setup and do have large repos but did not encounter this kind of issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events