Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket runner changelog?

Alan Hollis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 1, 2021

Hi Bitbucket,

We've noticed there's been a couple of version updates recently for the bitbucket runner but I can't seem to find a changelog anywhere?

Does one exist?

Thanks!

Alan

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2021

Hi Alan and welcome to the community!

There is no changelog at the moment, but we plan to add one. I don't have an ETA on when it will become available, but the plan is for our team to start working on it early next year.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Sergei Haller February 27, 2022

Hi @Theodora Boudale any news on that one?

Thanks!

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2022

Hi Sergei,

I'm afraid I don't have an ETA yet. I went ahead and created a public ticket for this in our issue tracker so that updates will be posted over there when available:

You can add yourself as a watcher in that ticket (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Like # people like this
Karthik February 2, 2024

Hi, Any update on this. Unfortunately, these new versions of runner comes with it's own new set of issue which are causing new issues in our pipeline. If release notes can be provided we can make a decision accordingly. Thanks

Like benja315 likes this
Karthik February 2, 2024

NVM, I have up voted above ticket and added a comment. Hopefully, In 2024 they will at least take a look at it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events