Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket interface

Francis Agbulos October 9, 2022

My Bitbucket interface does not look like the first  screenshot but looks more like the second screenshot. Is there the setting I need to set?

Screenshot 2022-10-09 102143.pngScreenshot 2022-10-09 102331.png

3 answers

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2022

Hi @Francis Agbulos,

The first screenshot is the Bitbucket Cloud Dashboard, the URL for that page is https://bitbucket.org/dashboard/overview

We have changed the UI since the doc you linked was created, and the menu options from the left-hand side of the page have been moved to the top of the page. If you navigate to the Dashboard page and you are logged in, you will find the options "Your work", "Repositories", and "Projects" at the top (and more options at the menu item "More").

The second screenshot is the Source page of one of the repositories you have access to, its URL should be something like https://bitbucket.org/workspace-id/repo-slug/src/master/ where workspace-id is the workspace id of the workspace where the repo belongs to, and repo-slug is the slug of the repository.

When you are viewing a repository's page on Bitbucket website, you can navigate back to the Dashboard by selecting the Bitbucket logo at the menu bar (top left corner).

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Francis Agbulos October 9, 2022

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I got the first one from the Atlassian online docs while the second one is from my new Bitbucket account.

more questions: Will the first one be deprecated? If not how can I use the first one? 

Actually no problem with the look just wondering why it is different.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2022

Welcome to the community!

Your screenshots are of two different parts of the application, but the first one also looks like an old server version, where the second looks like a more recent cloud install. 

Is there a problem with the look of your system.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2022

I suspect you're looking at docs for Server, rather than the Cloud system you are using.  What's the URL?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events