You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The main issue is that the search results in Bitbucket cannot be relied upon. They are sporadic and often miss source files in repositories. This has become a frustration for some of our developers and I don't know how to solve it. I thought that upgrading might fix this issue so I have installed the latest LTS release of 7.21.10 (which, I believe, uses OpenSearch and not ElasticSearch). I have tried the usual steps in the kb articles here including resetting the index and deleting the index and restarting bitbucket. OpenSearch is able to connect and I'm not seeing any issues in the logs (as far as I can tell).