Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket account collided with OnDemand

Ken Novak September 12, 2013

I signed up for OnDemand Jira, Confluence, Bamboo and Bitbucket, with name datafacia (all users@datafascia.com). But I forgot I already created a personal account on Bitbucket, which took the name datafascia. This caused two problems.

First, our team account is called datafascia-ondemand instead of just datafascia.

Second, my account (knovak@datafascia.com) is not a member of datafascia-ondemand, so I can't see work done by my team.

We have nothing significant in the repos at datafascia-ondemand or datafascia. Can I get this fixed, to let me into the team, and to get the team space renamed from datafascia-ondemand to datafascia?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2013

When you signed up for Bitbucket OnDemand, we sent you an invitation email to join your newly created Bitbucket team. This was sent to the person who initiated the account. You'll need to find that email and click the link found within to join the team as an administrator.

If you cannot find that email, please come to support.atlassian.com and we'll help get you all sorted out.

Note that it is currently not possible to re-associate the team account that OnDemand connected with, but you can rename it once you have access. This will allow you to follow the merging guide and migrate to using the new team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events