Bitbucket YLM pipeline to deploy on Digital Ocean ERROR

se March 23, 2020

I am following this guide to create a pipeline to deploy my Django project to Digital Ocean, Ubuntu 18 droplet.

**What I have done**

1. SSH key generated and added to my remote server and bitbucket
2. Synced yml file with project
3. bitbucket-pipelines.yml

image: python:3.7.3

pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Build and test
caches:
- pip
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- pip install -r requirements.txt
- nosetests test/autotests --with-xunit --xunit-file=nosetests.xml --with-coverage --all-modules
- step:
name: Deploy to <myserver>
script:
- cat <script>.sh | ssh <user>@<host>
- echo "Deploy step finished"

**ERRORS**

I had to do the following in terminal within my virtual environment

pip install nose
pip install coverage
pip freeze > requirements.txt

than commit and push the file to bitbucket

When I run the pipeline on Bitbucket I get the following ERROR

+ nosetests test/autotests --with-xunit --xunit-file=nosetests.xml --with-coverage --all-modulesnose.plugins.cover: ERROR: Coverage not available: unable to import coverage moduleE======================================================================ERROR: Failure: OSError (No such file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/test/autotests)----------------------------------------------------------------------Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/nose/failure.py", line 42, in runTest raise self.exc_class(self.exc_val)OSError: No such file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/test/autotests----------------------------------------------------------------------Ran 1 test in 0.001sFAILED (errors=1)

**Questions**

- ```ssh <user>@<host>``` I do understand how to replace ```<user>``` & ```<host>```
- A.) How I should replace ```<script>``` at ```cat <script>.sh ```
- B.) How I should replace ```<myserver>``` at ```name: Deploy to <myserver>``` is this my server's IP address?
- C.) at the bottom section this guide has the following code I do not know what to do whit this?

#!/usr/bin/env bash
echo "Deploy script started"
cd <project git directory>
git pull
sh <restart project>.sh

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2021

Hi! 

Please, try to change everything and validate it here 

https://bitbucket-pipelines.prod.public.atl-paas.net/validator

Typically I do check in the bitbucket or github repo the examples and replace as is

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events