cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Workspace Setup - Stuck for a week

Thomas Hayes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 14, 2024

I attempted to set up a Bitbucket account for my team a week ago, we already use JIRA.

Now I am still unable to access my account and receive the 404 page with banner message:
"Workspace setup in progress. Groups and users may not be fully available for multiple hours. This banner will disappear once the process completes, upon page refresh"

This is frustrating as the issue has not resolved after much time. Is it possible for Bitbucket support to manually advance the workspace creation?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2024

Hi @Thomas Hayes 

Welcome to Atlassian Community. 

Try to restart your Bitbucket Server once and check. 

If it the first time you installed and no data loss, you can try to reinstall Bitbucket, and create new workspace. 

check the logs from <Bitbucket-homedirectory>/bitbucket/logs for any errors? 

or

If you have paid subscription, you can directly raise support ticket with Atlassian Team, so that you will get quick response ASAP from below url. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Vikram P

Thomas Hayes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 14, 2024

Hi Vikram,

We are using the free version of Bitbucket cloud (I should be mentioned in my original message), so I am both unable to restart the server and talk to Atlassian support seemingly.

Thomas

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events