I followed this instruction
and I made:
1. I created SSH key using in Settings -> Pipelines - SSH Keys.
2. I copied this public key to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the remote host.
3. I added the IP of my server toKnown hosts.
I have such bitbucket-pipelines.yml:
custom: # Pipelines that are triggered manually
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y unzip
- apt-get -y install openssh-server
- ssh webmaster@XXX.XXX.XX.XX sh /home/webmaster/scripts/update_live.sh
When I run this pipeline I have:
Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events