I followed this instruction
and I made:
1. I created SSH key using in Settings -> Pipelines - SSH Keys.
2. I copied this public key to ~/.ssh/authorized_keys on the remote host.
3. I added the IP of my server toKnown hosts.
I have such bitbucket-pipelines.yml:
custom: # Pipelines that are triggered manually
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y unzip
- apt-get -y install openssh-server
- ssh webmaster@XXX.XXX.XX.XX sh /home/webmaster/scripts/update_live.sh
When I run this pipeline I have:
As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs