You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Recently we've found out that files built by Pipelines as a Artifacts has modified date set to 1970-01-01 02:00, no created date, no accessed date.
Created and accessed are changed to current date/time when file is extracted from archive, but modification date doesn't change.
In further steps we are using some tool to host these files on Client's side, and these tools are relying on modification date, so this value is required.
What was changed on Pipelines side that it doesn't work as previously?
Or how to fix that behavior without modifying that date with file change.
Thank you for raising this to our attention. I have tested this on my end and indeed, after extracting the archive - I see the same incorrect "created date" as you have mentioned.
This has been logged as a bug in the past for our developers to address - please feel free to "Watch" this for future updates and also click "This Affects Our Team" to improve its visibility:
In the interim as a workaround, the date can be manually modified by running the "touch" command, you could create a script that pulls the current date/time and then apply this recursively to all files within a given folder - for example:
touch -t datetimehere
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)