cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Pipeline won't finish the Build Setup

Mario Brino
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2024

Today we noticed that the bitbucket pipelines were starting but not finishing, basically getting stuck in the build setup. Typically we would see the pipeline running for 5-15 minutes, but it takes 1-2 hours to fail in the build setup. We are using a private image from Docker Hub. Other repositories are working just fine.

This was working just fine a couple of days ago, and today we cannot start the pipeline, otherwise it will fail after 120 minutes.

Any ideas what the possible problem with this is?

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2024

Hi Mario and welcome to the community!

1. Are you running these pipelines builds on Atlassian infrastructure or are you using a self-hosted Linux Docker runner?

2. Does the build log for affected builds show any info at all in the Build Setup? If so, can you post it here?

3. Is there any error displayed next to the build log, right below the build number? If so, could you let me know what error is displayed there?

4. If you are using a self-hosted Linux Docker runner, can you please check the runner log and share the entries at the time of the failed build? (make sure to sanitize any private/sensitive data prior to sharing)

The runner log can be found in this path:

<runner_working_directory>/<runnerUuid>/runner.log

The default working directory for the runner is the /tmp directory.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events