Bitbucket Pipeline pytest report missing

Artem Inzhyyants February 4, 2022

I'm running bitbuket pipelines with the python 3.7.3 and next commands:

• pytest to run tests inside docker container
  • pytest  --junitxml=/coverage/test-reports/report.xml
  • docker cp <container>:/coverage/test-reports test-reports

Everything goes well, I can see the report output, and the following teardown output, but no reports are shown in report section.

Found matching test report file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/env/test/test-reports/report.xmlLocated test suite containing 4 tests, with 0 failures and 0 errors.Finished scanning for test reports. Found 1 test report files.Merged test suites, total number tests is 4, with 0 failures and 0 errors.Uploading test resultsFinished uploading test results.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Bitbucket-Pipelines-with-pytest-XML-report/qaq-p/874636

I've made everything like it was mentioned in question above but still no result.

My question is what am I missing, and who are there no reports?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2022

Hi, @Artem Inzhyyants, welcome to the community! 

By the output you shared with us, there were no failures or errors:

with 0 failures and 0 errors

So, it is expected that no reports will show in the report section. This is because the Tests tab will only show if you have failed tests to review. In case you would like to read more about this subject, you can access the following doc: 

I hope this helps, but do let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events