Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Pipeline Runner

venkatesh.gudipati October 11, 2021

Hi Everyone,

I have created a Bitbucket Pipeline and workspace runner .

my project is node js Project , we are using private registry called 'Verdaccio',

To Publish code to Private repository, we need add credentials, but we can not pass credentials   

is there way to access to Agent of the pipeline and we tired to access runner (which is running as docker),

we are unable to find Agent working directory , it will be to add  private repository credentials  

Could you please advise how to agent directory 

Thanks,

Venkatesh

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2021

Hi, @venkatesh.gudipati! Welcome to the community! 

You can set up secured repository variables for any credentials, and use these variables in your yml file. This way, you won’t have to hardcode the credentials in the yml file.

You can create repository variables by accessing your repository > Repository settings > Pipelines > Repository variables

Note: Repository variables override workspace variables. In case you would like to read more about variables in pipelines, I suggest the following documentation: 

Also, I'm afraid that it's not possible to access the build directory from the host machine.

I hope this helps, but do let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events