Bitbucket Pages Statistics

kovasap April 22, 2019

I saw on https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/publishing-a-website-on-bitbucket-cloud-221449776.html that there is a rum.js script inserted into bitbucket pages websites to track data about page access, etc.  Is there a way for me as the person starting the site to view this data?

Also, a separate question: is there any way to start multiple sites (with different names) from the same account?  Or a way to start a site with a different name than the workspace name (perhaps start multiple workspaces under the same account)?

2 answers

0 votes
kovasap April 24, 2019

a

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2019

Hi Kovas, welcome to the Community!

At the moment, it's not possible for end users to access this data. If you'd like to be able to see some statistics for your website, you could submit this desire via our Feature request portal.

Regarding your second question, you can host multiple sites, as far as their files belong to different workspaces within your Bitbucket account. For more info about this, you can check our documentation.

Hope this helps :) 

Ana

kovasap April 25, 2019

Oh cool!  How do you make multiple workspaces within a single account?  I couldn't figure it out from the link you sent.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2019

Hi Kovas,

After some more research, seems like at the moment only 1 workspace is allowed per account, which means only 1 website can be hosted:

For now, you'll only have one workspace and one workspace ID.

For reference, Bitbucket workspaces. My apologies for the misunderstanding!

There will be a public announcement regarding the introduction of workspaces, so the whole functionality will be announced there. You can keep an eye in our blog for more details, right now there isn't anything else I can share. 

In the meantime, what you can do is have several subdirectories that would act as self-contained websites with their own index.html.

To do so, place each file in a repository subdirectory, like this:

Hope that helps,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events