Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket IP Address

Language Journeys September 6, 2021

I hired a developer to create an Android app which is hosted in AWS.

He's been pushing commits to Bitbucket for some months regularly. However, he disappeared recently without giving much explanation and I can't get in touch with him

Is there any way to track his IP address or something through his Bitbucket activity so that I can reach him and ask for some explanation?

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2021

Hello,

I'm afraid that we don't get involved in disputes between our users and we cannot provide the information you're asking for.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Language Journeys September 17, 2021

Thanks Theodora. What if I file a complaint and submit a warrant? Do you have a legal department to handle it? We're talking about a developer commiting shady affairs, maybe fraud on Bitbucket.

While I understand you don't get involved in personal disputes, you also have a responsibility when someone is engaging in possible criminal activity on your website, right? Who should I address in those cases?

Language Journeys September 17, 2021

Is it the address shown in the attached screenshot?law_enforcement.png

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2021

Hello,

If there is criminal activity you can speak with a law enforcement official about sending a law enforcement request to Atlassian.

You can find details here:

I believe that your screenshot is from the same page I linked, you can send an email to this address if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events