Bitbucket Export pull requests

We are required by QA to prove that we approved all of our pullrequests and export such a list to an external audit company. Is there a way to export the list of all pullrequest to excel or a different file format?

I had a look at the Bitbucket API but it seems that this will not do the deal. Maybe this is an Issue for JIRA as well, as the required data is collected on the release summary page?

4 answers

Any update on this? We also need something to export the pull requests for our Management level that do not have access to Bitbucket.

Got the task done by using the REST-API of bitbucket and wrote a small perl-script to export all the fields we found. 

This did not take much time and the script is only about 80 lines of code, so I would recommend doing this.

I just added Bitbucket support to Export Pull Requests. It'll export them to a CSV. Check it out: https://github.com/sshaw/export-pull-requests

Hi! We do use Bitbucket server (formerly Stash) v5.1.3 and we also need to export all pull-requests details (pull request id, reviewers, etc.) done from a certain date (since 01/11/2017 till today) on certain repositories.

If I get it right, repository attached by @sshaw is meant for Bitbucket cloud (uses rest api 2.0), while in our case we only have rest api 1.0 so it doesn't work.

At this moment I am considering implementing a custom application/script that does all this logic (iterate through all pull-request pages, filter dates, etc.).

Before start doing so (it will take a while to implement), I was just wondering if any of you knows about an alternative that could save me quite some time (e.g. a github repository I could use as a basis, a Bitbucket server out of the box feature, a Bitbucket plugin, etc.) .

Thanks in advance.

sshaw I'm New Here Sep 18, 2018

@Josep Serra, what makes you think the Bitbucket client works with 2.0 only? Codebase does reference `1.0` in API paths... 

Thanks @sshaw for the quick reply! Mmm it sounds weird to me since I run the latest version and path generated was referencing api 2.0. Consequently it threw a 404 exception since the path could not be found in our Bitbucket server (If I manually modify the path to api 1.0 then it worked). At that point I assumed it was thought for api 2.0. Maybe I did something wrong. I have finally implemented a custom script to solve my issue. thanks anyway for the support 

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Community showcase
Published Nov 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Upgrade Best Practices

Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...

678 views 5 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you