Bitbucket DB configuration issue

Brian Parks November 30, 2017

Hi - trying to go through the migration process for BB server, and am stuck in a loop configuring SQL Server 2014. Here is the error dump:

Bitbucket could not be migrated to the new database. Some data may have already been written to the new database leaving it in an inconsistent state. You will need to empty or recreate the new database before trying again.
	com.atlassian.stash.internal.maintenance.migration.DatabaseMigrationTask.convertToMigrationException(DatabaseMigrationTask.java:86)
	com.atlassian.stash.internal.maintenance.migration.DatabaseMigrationTask.run(DatabaseMigrationTask.java:51)
	com.atlassian.stash.internal.maintenance.DefaultMaintenanceTaskMonitor.run(DefaultMaintenanceTaskMonitor.java:212)
Failed to execute change: Deletes data from an existing table; nested exception is liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Invalid object name 'db_owner.sta_permission_type'. [Failed SQL: DELETE FROM [db_owner].[sta_permission_type]]
	com.atlassian.stash.internal.backup.liquibase.DefaultLiquibaseDao.applyChange(DefaultLiquibaseDao.java:352)
	com.atlassian.stash.internal.backup.liquibase.DefaultLiquibaseDao.deleteAllRows(DefaultLiquibaseDao.java:171)
	com.atlassian.stash.internal.backup.liquibase.DatabaseUpdater.onChangesetContent(DatabaseUpdater.java:57)
Invalid object name 'db_owner.sta_permission_type'. [Failed SQL: DELETE FROM [db_owner].[sta_permission_type]]
	liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor$ExecuteStatementCallback.doInStatement(JdbcExecutor.java:309)
	liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor.execute(JdbcExecutor.java:55)
	liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor.execute(JdbcExecutor.java:113)
Invalid object name 'db_owner.sta_permission_type'.
	com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDatabaseError(SQLServerException.java:217)
	com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.getNextResult(SQLServerStatement.java:1655)
	com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.doExecuteStatement(SQLServerStatement.java:885)

1 answer

0 votes
Brian Parks November 30, 2017

Nevermind! I found the answer.

Designer TSIC May 1, 2018

Can you elaborate? I have the same error.

Dawn Reed May 1, 2018

Hi, we're no longer using BB. I wasn't sure how to remove my question. Good luck to you!

Deleted user July 17, 2018

Deleted

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events