Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Commit not shown as verified

marcohajek March 20, 2018

Hey,

I set up my BitBucket Profile with an GPG-Key.

But when I push commits, which are signed by the -S parameter, in the commit feed of bitbucket they don't show up as verified. Is this normal? When i create a Test-Repo on GitHub and push signed commits, in the commit feed they are displayed as "verified".

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2018

Hi Marco, we don't provide this functionality at the moment, but we have a feature request for that. You can find it and vote for it at BSERV-9983.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Slava Fomin II February 2, 2021

I can't believe that this must-have feature is not getting implemented during the 4 years period…

Like # people like this
Gwyneth Llewelyn August 12, 2022

... you mean eleven. It was placed on the JIRA in 2011.

Like # people like this
Shaun Mitchell August 19, 2022

Hey, sending verification emails and comparing the email in a GPG key to the commit author's email is tricky business. You've gotta get the bits just right...

Like Gwyneth Llewelyn likes this
2 votes
David Beckman November 14, 2019

If this is bitbucket cloud, there is a feature request: BCLOUD-3166

Slava Fomin II February 2, 2021

Looks like they are planning to implemented it during 2021 year.

Looks like they didn't make it in 2021. All bets are off for 2022, but it's 'possible'.

0 votes
Lucas Santos de Oliveira June 16, 2021

Hi guys, is this feature in bitbucket or still in freezer, i just put my GPG in the my commit and do not found any evidence of that in the bitbucket.

Neither, lol — this feature is 'under development', as can be seen from the links to its JIRA, but it hasn't been released.

And aye, I'm aware your message is from last year :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events