Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Bitbucket Cloud integration with Jenkins?

As happens to many of us, we continue to work on a Server or Data Center, but in the coming months we will migrate to the Cloud.

Does anyone have Bitbucket Cloud with Jenkins?

I don't see any information about it, and this question is very important before Cloud migration.

Thanks in advance,

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patrik S Atlassian Team Aug 02, 2022

Hello @Iván Muñoz Martínez ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

It's definitely possible to integrate Bitbucket Cloud with your Jenkins instance, and this is done through a plugin developed by Jenkins, which you can check in the following URL :

Essentially, this plugin relies on bitbucket webhooks to receive the events that happen in your repository, such as a new push, to then trigger an event in your Jenkins instance.

You are also welcome to take a look at the following article with step-by-step instructions on how to set up this integration : 

Let me know in case you have any questions.

Thank you, @Iván Muñoz Martínez .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Hello @Patrik S ,

Thanks for the information!

0 votes

Hi Iván, 

Jamie here with Appfire! Our powerful tool, Webhook to Jenkins for Bitbucket, is currently only available for Server and DC, but we are in the process of scoping feasibility of a cloud version. We are hoping to add it to our roadmap in the very near future. I wanted to see if you would be open to speaking with our Product Manager so we can address needs you may have while planning your cloud migration. If so, schedule some time, or let us know if there is a certain time that works best for you. 

Cheers, 

Jamie, Product Marketing Manager

Hello @Jamie Esker {Appfire} ,

Thanks for the information, but we are not sure yet if we will migrate Bitbucket to the Atlassian Cloud.

Like inemerovsky likes this

@Jamie Esker {Appfire} is there estimated delivery date for webhook cloud version?

@inemerovsky We will have a version available before the end of the year. We are looking for Beta program participants if this is something of interest to you. You can email me at Jamie.esker@appfire.com and I can get you connected with the right people. Thank you!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events