Bitbucket Cloud Merge Check

Voonyau Yong February 10, 2021

Is the bitbucket cloud able to separate the option

Check the last commit for at least {#1} successful build and no failed builds

to Check the last commit for at least and ignore failed build?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2021

Hi @Voonyau Yong and welcome to the community.

At the moment, I'm afraid that it is not possible to separate the requirements for X successful builds and no failed builds.

If you are enforcing the merge checks, and the last commit of the source branch of the PR has a failed build, you'll need to create a new commit with successful builds only to be able to merge the PR.

We have a feature request in our issue tracker to split the "no failed builds" requirement into its own branch permission, separate from the "X successful builds":

I would suggest to add your vote in that ticket (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events