cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Account Settings not working

Blake Baxendell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 30, 2024

I am trying to update my password in Bitbucket but when I click on Account settings all it does is open a new workspace window. I've tried it multiple times and all it does is open the workspace URL and never goes to the account settings page. I feel this would be an issue for actual bitbucket support but it seems asking the community is the only way to do it.

2 answers

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2024

Hey @Blake Baxendell ,

just adding to @vikram 's response, I wasn't able to reproduce this issue on my end, so I suspect it may be related to a local browser issue. In that case I would suggest the following tests:

• Clear your browser's cache/cookies
  • Try to open the page using your browser's Incognito mode
  • Disable any browser extensions you may have, as they could be affecting the load of the page
  • Test in a different browser

If none of those works, you can also try accessing the personal settings pages following the direct link below:

Could you try those suggestions and let us know how it goes?

Thank you, @Blake Baxendell !

Patrik S

0 votes
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2024

Hi @Blake Baxendell 

Welcome to Atlassian Community. 

Is it the first time you are accessing after installation.

Does it worked before and started this behaviour recently. 

If you have paid subscription application then you can rise support ticket for quick response ASAP from below url.

https://support.atlassian.com/

Vikram P

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events