Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucker Licensing

Bhushan Kulkarni January 16, 2023

HI ,

I have Bit bucket subscription account with required  number of licenses as much as for those accessing the bitbucket repository.  I plan to integrate the  account with my organization people directory. 

Please guide on how does the licensing work in this case , suppose i have 150 users using bitbucket in my organization as shown through directory,  how can i count on the effective licenses  that i need to purchase.

Regards

Bhushan

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2023

Hi Bhushan and welcome to the community.

Can you please confirm if your question concerns Bitbucket Cloud or Bitbucket Server/Data Center?

Your question has the tag bitbucket-cloud, however, in Bitbucket Cloud (https://bitbucket.org/) we don't sell licenses for a specific number of users. Billing works as follows: 

A billing plan is associated with a certain workspace and user management is done from the workspace's settings. If a workspace is on the Free plan, you can have up to 5 users with access to this workspace's repos. If the workspace is on the Standard or Premium plan, then there is no limit on the number of users that can be granted access. The price for the Standard plan is $3 per user/month with a flat rate of $15/month for 1 - 5 users, and the price for the Premium plan is $6 per user/month with a flat rate of $30/month for 1 - 5 users. You can find more details here:

If you want to buy an Atlassian Access subscription in order to connect your identity provider to your Atlassian Organization, there is an additional cost for this subscription that you can see here:

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events