Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BitBucket API repository Pipelines search query

Kelly May 12, 2022

Im following the documentation available here on how to pull down pipeline information for a specific repository.

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-pipelines/#api-repositories-workspace-repo-slug-pipelines-get

I cant seem to work out if using a search query similar to that documented here is possible https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/intro/#filtering 

Id like to only pull back pipelines for master, or ones which title contains a specific string.. is this possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2022

Hi Kelly and welcome to the community.

I'm afraid that the Pipelines API endpoint doesn't support filtering at the moment.

We have a feature request about this in our issue tracker:

I would suggest adding your vote to that feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

In the meantime, you can retrieve all pipelines via our API and then use another tool that filters JSON data, e.g. jq, in order to filter the results.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Kelly May 19, 2022

Thanks for the reply, for the time being ill just keep making calls to the pipeline api until i've found the one i'm looking for by comparing against the target info in the response object.

Also sorting by date when I made the call...

/2.0/repositories/{workspace}/{repo_slug}/pipelines/?sort=-created_on

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events