Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Request 400 on file upload

Scanit Technologies November 29, 2021

My file (.csv) is 2.58MB and I continue to receive the 400 error. Isn't the file limit 100MB? The total lines in this file is 17,155. If I reduce my file size below 2.5MB then the file uploads successfully.

If the file is uploaded via the git package on my linux terminal the commit is also successful. It seems the issue is only with the browser upload of the file.

What could be causing this failure if I have not reached the file size limit?

1 answer

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2021

Hi @Scanit Technologies

Welcome to the community!

I tried uploading similar files and sizes as yours using the uploader in the UI and so far haven't had any issue so can you try to reproduce this in a different web browser just to verify that it's not b browser-specific issue?

Additionally, can you also try uploading it via the cURL:

curl -v -u username:AppPassword -X POST https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/workspaceID/repoName/src -F filename.ext=@filename.csv

If it's failing, please share with me the verbose logs and remove any unnecessary information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Scanit Technologies December 6, 2021

The issue is only on the website. Where do I find the verbose logs when using the website?

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2021

Hi @Scanit Technologies

Noted, the logs are for the curl commands if it's failing. If it's for the web you can get the har log while reproducing the issue.

Additionally, have you tried to upload the same files on a different web browser and incognito windows? This is to verify that it's not a b browser-specific issue that's causing the file to fail to upload.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events