Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

BB Server 5.12 - GET branches API not returning all branches

using /rest/api/1.0/projects/{0}/repos/{1}/branches?details=true&limit=200 

I can page through and get 316 total branches.  

However, if I go to a git command line and execute: "git branch -r | wc -l " I get a result of 1678 branches 

I knew I was missing some branches because my release branches weren't listing in the 316 results and they were referenced in the metadata toRef object on some Pull Request meta data. 

I followed up with a call ~/branches?details=true&limit=200&filterText=release_ resulting in 27 matched records that are NOT in the 316 I'm getting back in the original API call.  

I even tried increasing and decreasing the limit to see if it work (went up to 500 and still only got the 316 branches I've been getting).  

Do I need to call an admin API for reindexing or something? 

Bonus Question: why would the ahead-behind api plug-in  seem to appear/disappear between runs?  (I saw it in my responses once today, but not the other 100+ times, while seeing it EVERY time over days last week)

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

Share your use cases: How do you use the Bitbucket-Jira integration? How does it help your team?

Hey everyone, over the past year, we've added several new features to how you can use Bitbucket and Jira together. We'd love to know how you'll are using the integration and how it's helping your tea...

48 views 0 1
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you